Technological novelties penetrate more deeply into the life of a person, capturing practically all spheres. Now the technique can help to more closely observe the rules of personal hygiene. There ...
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding is planning a mainland listing via depositary receipts that ...
The story of the busting of the suicide bomber from San Bernardino, which was initiated by the ...
Most Viewed Posts
Even the most modern equipment does not allow divers to descend to depths that lie beyond the limits of physical possibilities. Then robots come to help people. The Stanford University ...
- Alibaba is planning a China listing by mid-2018 via the use of Chinese depositary receipts May 13, 2018
- World’s largest subway system goes cashless as Shanghai Metro adopts QR code May 12, 2018
- Drones, robots and self-driving vans will soon deliver your packages in this Chinese city May 11, 2018
- Rampant click fraud on China’s internet hurts digital advertisers May 10, 2018
- Money from Chinese tech firms is deciding India’s next unicorn, say venture capitalists May 9, 2018
- Tencent beats Amazon to launch unmanned shop, but lags other Chinese tech rivals May 8, 2018
- Asia’s biggest food producer offers dial-a-hotpot as palettes grow weary of instant noodles May 7, 2018
- Amazon’s cloud business acquires Sqrrl, a security start-up with NSA roots May 6, 2018
- Who is Richard Liu? Chinese billionaire seeks to raise profile as JD.com expands outside China May 5, 2018
follow On Twitter
- Asia news roundup: Uber in Japan pilot, NewsDog fetches $50m, and more https://t.co/OEynuD9xrO
about 1 hour ago
- Haulio pulls in seed funding from 500 Startups and PSA to disrupt shipping in Singapore https://t.co/TcejteBnsN
6 hours ago
- Grab brings its digital wallet to Malaysia through tie-up with the country’s largest bank https://t.co/kodNGOFB9V
- Asia news roundup: Grab partners Maybank, faces Vietnam investigation https://t.co/7jUtZWWok9
- Asia news roundup: Chinese answer to SpaceX lifts off, $21m for ‘smart luggage’, and more https://t.co/3ejTRJaqFg
4 days ago
- Asia news roundup: Tea-backed cryptocoin leaves bitter taste, $12m for Sociolla, and more https://t.co/O8uaGeIrqu
5 days ago
Find us on Facebook
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. techaxter.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website techaxter.com, is strictly at your own risk. techaxter.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website….[Read More]