Technological novelties penetrate more deeply into the life of a person, capturing practically all spheres. Now the technique can help to more closely observe the rules of personal hygiene. There ...
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding is planning a mainland listing via depositary receipts that ...
The story of the busting of the suicide bomber from San Bernardino, which was initiated by the ...
Most Viewed Posts
Even the most modern equipment does not allow divers to descend to depths that lie beyond the limits of physical possibilities. Then robots come to help people. The Stanford University ...
- Alibaba is planning a China listing by mid-2018 via the use of Chinese depositary receipts May 13, 2018
- World’s largest subway system goes cashless as Shanghai Metro adopts QR code May 12, 2018
- Drones, robots and self-driving vans will soon deliver your packages in this Chinese city May 11, 2018
- Rampant click fraud on China’s internet hurts digital advertisers May 10, 2018
- Money from Chinese tech firms is deciding India’s next unicorn, say venture capitalists May 9, 2018
- Tencent beats Amazon to launch unmanned shop, but lags other Chinese tech rivals May 8, 2018
- Asia’s biggest food producer offers dial-a-hotpot as palettes grow weary of instant noodles May 7, 2018
- Amazon’s cloud business acquires Sqrrl, a security start-up with NSA roots May 6, 2018
- Who is Richard Liu? Chinese billionaire seeks to raise profile as JD.com expands outside China May 5, 2018
follow On Twitter
- AI-driven mental health app raises $2m in pre-series A round led by Pi Ventures https://t.co/Vbr73fzZLc
5 hours ago
- EV Hive raises $13.5m in funding, rebrands to CoHive with launch of new services https://t.co/cFBbABKfCI
5 hours ago
- Chinese consumers buy more domestic brands in 618 shopping festival amid trade war https://t.co/obaKXXaYSW
7 hours ago
- In brief: Hospitality company Oyo to invest $300m for US expansion https://t.co/ylokXxgGbF
7 hours ago
- In brief: Tokopedia acquires Indonesian firms Bridestory, Parentstory https://t.co/JZyvpYFaO2
8 hours ago
- In brief: Apple mulls moving 15%-30% of output from China to Southeast Asia https://t.co/GZNJcfcyWW
Find us on Facebook
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. techaxter.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website techaxter.com, is strictly at your own risk. techaxter.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website….[Read More]