Technological novelties penetrate more deeply into the life of a person, capturing practically all spheres. Now the technique can help to more closely observe the rules of personal hygiene. There ...
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding is planning a mainland listing via depositary receipts that ...
The story of the busting of the suicide bomber from San Bernardino, which was initiated by the ...
Most Viewed Posts
Even the most modern equipment does not allow divers to descend to depths that lie beyond the limits of physical possibilities. Then robots come to help people. The Stanford University ...
- Alibaba is planning a China listing by mid-2018 via the use of Chinese depositary receipts May 13, 2018
- World’s largest subway system goes cashless as Shanghai Metro adopts QR code May 12, 2018
- Drones, robots and self-driving vans will soon deliver your packages in this Chinese city May 11, 2018
- Rampant click fraud on China’s internet hurts digital advertisers May 10, 2018
- Money from Chinese tech firms is deciding India’s next unicorn, say venture capitalists May 9, 2018
- Tencent beats Amazon to launch unmanned shop, but lags other Chinese tech rivals May 8, 2018
- Asia’s biggest food producer offers dial-a-hotpot as palettes grow weary of instant noodles May 7, 2018
- Amazon’s cloud business acquires Sqrrl, a security start-up with NSA roots May 6, 2018
- Who is Richard Liu? Chinese billionaire seeks to raise profile as JD.com expands outside China May 5, 2018
follow On Twitter
- This Bill Gates-backed startup can screen for cancer using blood, urine samples https://t.co/vLzLOhHhOM
3 hours ago
- Indonesian fitness startup closes funding round led by Gobi-Agung https://t.co/PhZMvqJwHY
5 hours ago
- In brief: Philippine President to sign bill aimed at helping local startups https://t.co/4ZYmxpHuFQ
5 hours ago
- Indian AI-driven online healthcare startup bags $17.2m in series B round https://t.co/gQdkxLvdTP
6 hours ago
- Go-Viet appoints former Facebook Vietnam director as general manager https://t.co/rUwJBs4knl
9 hours ago
- China’s Luckin Coffee files for IPO https://t.co/aX6Mfv9OH4
10 hours ago
Find us on Facebook
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. techaxter.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website techaxter.com, is strictly at your own risk. techaxter.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website….[Read More]