Running takes a lot of water, patience, and dedication. Nothing motivates a runner more than being able to share their progress and their pride with others. Next time you share a shot of yourself tearing down the track or jogging through the woods, pick a caption that expresses your passion. Let everyone know that you’re a runner, and you mean business.
- Runderful (noun) – How you feel immediately after running.
- Runcrastination (noun) – Having a million things to do and going for a run instead.
- Grunpy (adjective) – How I feel when I can’t run.
- Rungry (adjective) – When you’re so hungry from your run that you eat everything.
- Runners High (noun) – The real reason runners run.
- Running is a mental sport, and we are all insane.
- My running style is best described as startled gazelle.
- I thought they said rum.
- Slow runners make fast runners look good. You’re welcome.
- A good run is like a cup of coffee – I’m much nicer after I’ve had one.
- Please ignore the faces I make when I run.
- I run because I really like food.
- I’m not slow; I’m just getting my money’s worth from the entry fee.
- For someone who runs all the time, I still manage to make it look like it’s the first time I’ve ever tried.
- 7 more laps – then I can fall over and vomit.
- Running is cheaper than therapy.
- I run better than the government.
- I plan on having such an awesome run, Morgan Freeman should narrate it.
- Run like there’s a hot guy in front of you and a creepy guy behind you.
- Running won’t kill you – you’ll pass out first.
- Pain is temporary, but you’re finishing time posted on the internet is FOREVER.
- Carb loading is an excuse to eat all the pasta you want before a race.
- It’s a lot like walking, only faster.
- Run like you stole something.
- If you see me collapse, pause my watch.
- It’s just a hill; get over it.
- Running is the answer. The question is irrelevant.
- I don’t run because I love it; I run because I love who I am when I’m through.
- Me during running: Make it stop! – Me after running: Sign me up for the Olympics!
- Shut up! I’m not almost there!
- I like running and maybe like four other people.
- I’ve got 99 problems and I’m going to ignore them all for an hour.
- To run or not to run: what a stupid question.
- Runner’s logic: I’m tired – I think I’ll go for a run.
- I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.
- No one ever drowned in sweat.
- Run until you fly!
Mind Over Matter
- The most difficult part of training is training your mind.
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.
- The real run begins the moment you forget you are running.
- Don’t think of them as hills; think of them as “mounds of opportunity.”
- Some people don’t have the guts for distance. The polite term for them is sprinters.
- Running is a sport where you compete against yourself.
- Other sports use our sport as a punishment.
Make your Instagram account a shrine to all things running and remind your followers of what it takes to be a true athlete.